Staff from the City Clerk’s office will be on hand at the Main Library from 1pm to 4pm to help you with your voter registration status!
- Unsure of your registration status? They can check for you!
- Have you moved or had other updates to your information since the last time you voted in South Portland? They can take care of that!
- NEVER voted in South Portland? They can get you registered!
It’s quick and easy to do – just make sure that you bring proof of residency and identification with you.
Staff from the City Clerk’s office will be here on the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 20 from 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Wednesday, September 28 from 10:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 4 from 1:00pm-4:00pm